Friday 25 February 2011

Hey - check out these lovely testimonials from our users!

Hey - check out these lovely testimonials from our users!
"It was so easy placing my ad with your company i will definitely use your company in the future if i want to sell anything else thank you!

"so easy to place an advert takes the hassle out of advertising well done"

"Excellent Facility, allowing you to compliment your advert with plenty of photos"

"this was easy and straight forward to place an add, instructions are excellent. No one could go wrong with placing an ad. Wish I had used this before."

"Thank you for making it so straightforward for me to set up my ads and rebook them. Although my Daughter had to do the photo bit for me because of our side of it uploading photo's to our computer first, I actually managed to do the ads myself after. It's really helpful, that you've been emailing me to remind me to rebook my ads aswell, and the process of doing that was very easy. thank you again...because of this, I have continued advertising and managed to sell 2of the 3items recently. Thank you guys:-) SIB"

No comments:

Post a Comment