Thursday 17 February 2011

Most insightful customer feedback EVER

do not fix this site. Because it is not broken. My father used to say things are best left alone. I am happy, so do not listen to any complaints from anyone at all. I have just been told elvis has died. So i have that to cope with. I get upset that you can not sell Air rifle related things though. I suppose you have your reasons. I am not from this planet to be honest. I will be returning to the planet zordreck soon. So thank you for asking my opion. Live long and prosper. All the best from Den at zordreck. No i am not drunk and not taking drugs. They will not let me fly the intergalactic star ship you see, if i am under the influence. PS try frosty jack cider before you die. Its greeeaatt. PPS I think dancing on ice is fixed.

ed. Answers on a postcard to ideas@adtrader.co.uk. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment